Rebalancing Illuminating Face Mask
Difficult to wake up after a long night?
Your skin finds it hard too! After a late dinner or party with friends, you may wake up with dark circles under your eyes and dull, dry skin.
Use the Morning After mask to wake your skin up. Its formula rich with alpine plants known for their powerful antioxidant properties, illuminates your complexion and helps your skin preserve its natural balance. By the time you have your espresso, your skin will recover its energy and its radiance, and be ready to face the busy day ahead!
1.Thoroughly clean your face.
2. Open the sachet. The mask is housed between two protective sheets.
3. Remove the first protective sheet and place the mask on your face.
4. Ensure that the mask perfectly adheres to your face.
5. Peel back the second protective sheet. Leave on up to 15 minutes.
6. Remove the mask and gently massage the excess serum onto your face.
Get more tips in our DIY section
"Love your inner beauty"
The difference between Bio-cellulose
Masks and Paper Facial Masks.
"EMBRACE THE NATURAL BEAUTY WITHIN YOU"
How to use Bio-cellulose Masks.