Soothing Hydrating Face Mask
Do you like feeling sunshine on your face? You should. It’s good for your mood and helps your body to produce the precious Vitamin D that helps absorb calcium into your body, boost your immunity and improve the development of your skin cells. Yet, even if protected with a good sunscreen, skin can dehydrate with heat and become prone to inflammation.
This mask gives back to your skin what it lost from the sun. Rich in Aloe Vera, vitamins and amino-acids, it has exceptionally refreshing, soothing and hydrating properties to keep your skin in great shape. Do you like the sun? Thanks to this mask, your skin will love it too.
This mask does not replace sun protection.
1.Thoroughly clean your face.
2. Open the sachet. The mask is housed between two protective sheets.
3. Remove the first protective sheet and place the mask on your face.
4. Ensure that the mask perfectly adheres to your face.
5. Peel back the second protective sheet. Leave on up to 15 minutes.
6. Remove the mask and gently massage the excess serum onto your face.
Get more tips in our DIY section
"Love your inner beauty"
The difference between Bio-cellulose
Masks and Paper Facial Masks.
"EMBRACE THE NATURAL BEAUTY WITHIN YOU"
How to use Bio-cellulose Masks.